If you have a drawing or design, we can build to that plan, or alternatively we can come on-site and measure up for you.
Talk to Oliver or Mark here at Jory’s about your exact requirements.
Steel gates usually use 25nB or 32nB steel frames, and depending on the exact design, purpose and rake of the gate, we bend the frame to measure.
In the attached image, we have Nev, one of our in-house welders bending some pipe ready to be manufactured into steel gates.
We do more than Steel gates
Jory’s Enterprises has been operating out of its northside factory since the 1960’s. They are one of the most well established and reputable fencing suppliers and installers in Brisbane. When you deal with Jory’s you get plain talk and clear timeframes. Our pricing is always competitive, and our workmanship second to none.
We build to measure in our fully equipped factory in Geebung. Our tradesmen are specialists in both steel and aluminium fabrication. When we take on your project, we take care to ensure it is spec’d out correctly up front, so that we are certain of your exact requirements.
We have successfully completed hundreds of both large and small commercial jobs, including
– Industrial estate boundary fencing
– Sporting complexes
– Security cages
– Security fencing
Who are Jory’s?
– we are locally owned with SE Qld our focus
– Our in-house tradesmen weld Steel and Aluminium
– Jory’s carry a wide range of chain wire and fence fittings
– we source and buy products locally
– we work with a wide range of customers , from large developers and contractors, to Schools, Government departments, building owners, body corporates and home owners
– our trade shop carries a wide range of fence fittings, fence and gate hardware, pool panels, chain wire, pipe and all fencing needs at trade prices