We manufacture and install palisade security fencing.
These fences are popular in schools, commercial properties and infrastructure sites.
The fence panels featured here were photographed in our Geebung factory prior to powdercoating.
Palisade fencing is generally in steel for higher security situations, but in some cases we manufacture in Aluminium.
A standard size is 2100 high and 2400 long panels. but Palisade Security Fencing can be manufactured to your own measurements and specifications.
Who are Jory’s?
– we are locally owned with SE Qld our focus
– Our in-house tradesmen weld Steel and Aluminium
– Jory’s carry a wide range of chain wire and fence fittings
– we source and buy products locally
– we work with a wide range of customers , from large developers and contractors, to Schools, Government departments, building owners, body corporates and home owners
– our trade shop carries a wide range of fence fittings, fence and gate hardware, pool panels, chain wire, pipe and all fencing needs at trade prices
We have been fencing in Brisbane since 1964.
Commercial Fencing is our specialty, and we have the background and experience to exceed expectations. Our commercial estimator, Oliver Buchs can be on-site to look at your project in quick time, and will proved you with some valuable advice, a rough estimate or a firm quote, depending on your requirements.
Now in our 54th year, you can be sure that we stand behind our work.
We take care in sourcing the highest quality materials, and in some cases to ensure the highest quality and consistent supply, we manufacture them ourselves. Plus, with a fully equipped facility, we can tailor-make custom solutions quickly and easily. You are welcome to inspect our premises at any time.
Call in to talk to Oliver, or to Mark Davies at 201 Robinson Road East, Geebung.