Commercial fencing projects often start with Engineers drawings that need to be analysed and interpreted. Our team of estimators, tradesmen and installer have the necessary experience to properly spec out your project and install it on time and in-spec.
In the featured image, you can see one of our trucks loaded up ready to deliver fencing materials on-site. In this case, we were delivering chain wire, posts, and fence fittings.
We are specialists in large scale fencing projects. From schools, to building sites and unit blocks, to housing developments, sporting fields and Government precincts, we have skills and expertise to get the job done to spec and on time.
Our estimators can be on-site, same day. Our aim will always be to tailor a fencing solution that gives you the result you need within the budget you are working with.
· Chainwire Fencing
· Gate Frames & Chainwire Gates
· Steel Frames for Timber Gates
· Automatic Gates
· Sliding Gates
· Security Fencing
For a quick and competitive quote from an experienced Industry professional, call us on 3265 3922.
WHO ARE JORY’S?
– We are locally owned with SE Qld our focus
– Our in-house tradesmen weld Steel and Aluminium
– Jory’s carry a wide range of chain wire and fence fittings
– We source and buy products locally
– We work with a wide range of customers , from large developers and contractors, to Schools, Government departments, building owners, body corporates and home owners
– Our trade shop carries a wide range of fence fittings, fence and gate hardware, pool panels, chain wire, pipe and all fencing needs at trade prices