We specialise in the manufacture and installation of chainwire gates and fences.
Chainwire is an inexpensive and effective way to secure your industrial or commercial property.
We usually use 50mm diamond chainwire, but 60 diamond is another common size. Anti-climb 25 diamond is another chainwire size that is quite common, especially where security is important.
We manufacture our chainwire gates here in our factory in Geebung. We build to last. Our 2 in-house tradesmen, Jake and Nev have an obsession with producing quality work.
Quite often we are asked to add barbed wire to the top of the chainwire gates and fences we install. Cranked posts are also often specified.
Who are Jory’s?
– we are locally owned with SE Qld our focus
– Our in-house tradesmen weld Steel and Aluminium
– Jory’s carry a wide range of chain wire and fence fittings
– we source and buy products locally
– we work with a wide range of customers , from large developers and contractors, to Schools, Government departments, building owners, body corporates and home owners
– our trade shop carries a wide range of fence fittings, fence and gate hardware, pool panels, chain wire, pipe and all fencing needs at trade prices
We are specialists in large scale fencing projects. From schools, to building sites and unit blocks, to housing developments, sporting fields and Government precincts, we have skills and expertise to get the job done to spec and on time.
Our estimators can be on-site, same day. Our aim will always be to tailor a fencing solution that gives you the result you need within the budget you are working with.