Chainwire Fencing in Brisbane
Flexible enough to fence just about anything
Chainwire fencing is what Jory’s first became well known for.
Back when we started in 1964, it was the most popular fencing material. There are lots of new fencing options now, but the chainwire fence still has its place.
We put chainwire fencing up around Sporting fields, Building sites, Schools, and Industrial sites…. just about anywhere. Any height – any site!
Chainwire fencing typically comes in a number of heights – 900, 1200, 1500, 1800 and 2400 are the most common heights. Diamond size is usually a choice between 50 and 60 diamond, but smaller diamond sizes are also available for specific applications.
In many cases, security is a major factor that needs to be addressed. The cost effectiveness of the fence is also high on the list of priorities. A chain wire fence is often a great option when security and cost are the driving factors.
Often gates are required along with fences. We manufacture chainwire gates. This involves making the frames, and then lacing the chainwire onto the frame.
Our expert installers then install the fence and gates, once manufacturing and powdercoating (if necessary) has been completed.
Who are Jory’s?
– we are locally owned with SE Qld our focus
– Our in-house tradesmen weld Steel and Aluminium
– Jory’s carry a wide range of chain wire and fence fittings
– we source and buy products locally
– we work with a wide range of customers , from large developers and contractors, to Schools, Government departments, building owners, body corporates and home owners
– our trade shop carries a wide range of fence fittings, fence and gate hardware, pool panels, chain wire, pipe and all fencing needs at trade prices